LITA has just announced the panelists for LITA Top Tech Trends at the ALA Midwinter Conference.
- Lorcan Dempsey, Vice President and Chief Strategist, OCLC
- Rachel Frick, Program Director, Digital Library Federation
- Erik Mitchell, Assistant Director for Technology Services, Wake Forest University
- Monique Sendze, Associate Director of Information Technology, Douglas County Libraries, Colorado
- Jeffrey Trzeciak, University Librarian, McMaster University
This group should offer some excellent insight on what is coming in the technology space. I blogged about last summer’s Tech Trends session for LITA and I did a short post at InfoViews. I always look forward to this session for fresh thinking about how technology is impacting libraries and their users.